- Information and opinions expressed on this website are for awareness and education purpose only.
- However, case studies presented on this website reflect examples of actual experiences as narrated by a few of the many patients of Dr. Sonal Sanghavi.
- This information, opinions or views given on this website are not intended to be substitute for expert medical advice. Anyone having any health problem should consult an appropriate health care professional.
- If you find any content of this website objectionable, send email on email@example.com
- Fess/charges once paid will be not be refunded.
- Medicines will be despatched by courier with appropriate mode of transport. Patients residing outside India should provide name and contact details of courier of his/her choice located in his/her Country/City as well as name and contact details of Mumbai based sending courier who has an arrangement with the receiving courier.
- Courier charges are payable by the patient.
- Compliance with the local laws in the responsibility of the patient.
- Dispute/litigation, if any, will be subject to Indian Laws. Jurisdiction of High Court in Mumbai, India, will be applicable.
*Net banking: remittance should be in favour of A/C NO.47080200000055 with BANK OF BARODA, Saibaba Nagar Branch, Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400092, INDIA.RTGS/NEFT/IFSC CODE BARB0SAIMUM.
*Demand Draft/Pay Order/Cheques: in favour of ” DR. SONAL SANGHAVI’S HOMOEOPATHIC CLINIC”. A/C NO. A/C NO.47080200000055. All such instrument should be payable at par in Mumbai. In case of cheques, no action will be taken until cheques are honoured.